Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Event Schedule/Signups
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Hi Chops,

One of our members retracted his signups for all events this month - but now he can't sign up for them again.

I have tried to do it as well with his login on website, and even though I select sign up with "char name" then it just responds with cannot attend >.<

Character is named pewpewjin, can you try and look into this ??
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Also when I look at the mass event signups with him, he is still listed as attending - so its like something bugged when he unsigned using the mass event thingy >.<
One of our members retracted his signups for all events this month

He didn't exactly retract. He changed his role from Healer to Ranged DPS using the Mass Event Signup which caused him to end up on the absentees list.

The only way I could sign him up again was to unsign him manually and resign again with my account (admin!).
Chops thats one of my officers if you were wondering

He just likes stealing my posts/topics >.<
Very odd report. Thank you. You seem to find all the quirks in the signup procsses

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Chops this is still messing with us - when ppl unsign using the mass event signup thing they have trouble re signing >.<

When I try to do it as admin - I can't resign them unless I do the follwing:

I am ofc working on the actual event - have opened the event where I can see everything.

I then have to do click modify their signup and even though they are unsigned I have to set them as retracted.

This moves them in the abscent list to a new pos.

Then I can modify it again and resign them >.<

Maybe this helps ya?!

P.S is it possible to disable mass event signup thingy - this is getting rather annoying?? >.<
Hmm...For the life of me, I can't seem to reproduce this. I've created an event on your calendar for Nov 14th, which I have then signed up, changed my signup, retracted my signup, etc several times without reproducing your error here.

Any insights you can give me here that would help me finding the solution here?

--
Weird - I'll try to look deeper into it and see if I can figure out more when it exactly happens >.<
Ok chops I've found out more....

I created a test character today which I did the following with:

I went to the mass event signups - I set all to not attending part from the 12th and 19th and submit.

If I then load the 12th or 19th by clicking the individual event on calender the test character is still listed as cannot attend also says it when hovering over it. But if I look at the mass event signups it IS shown as attending >.<

If I then want to modify it I can't do it unless I:

First say I can't attend - this makes the character swap pos in the cannot attend list.

Then I modify the signup again and say I can attend - and now I'm signed with it.

You can see this on the 19th.

You can use my test acount to play with this if you want.

Login name is: test
PW - you have admin priv so just modify the PW of the account. - sry but don't wanna give it here

Erhm maybe this helps u ?
Sweet. Thanks for the details, man. This helps muchly!

--
I hope it will mate - Gl with the digging
Hey Chops - just got this bug reported again by a member.....

here is what he wrote to me:

Hey Misen,

for the excisting raids I had to manual edit tank to DPS, now I wanted to do that with the Mass Event Signup option, but that marked me as unavailble or waitlisted from 20 december all the way to (and including) 7 january.

This means I have to go and correct it manually on each day now as described above >.<
I got it!

Sorry it took so long man. Was an odd one, and even after being able to reproduce it, I didn't see anything in the code that would cause it.

I've tossed your site a 2 week extension for this taking so long. Thanks for keeping the pressure on, and for your patience!

--
Nice one Chops - awesome you found the weird bug - And thanks for an early x-mas gift

[Back to Index]