Password:

Forgot your password?
Table emboss, bevel, etc...

Table emboss, bevel, etc...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops, before I go and rewrite the default layout CSS file... is there an easy way to just add a bit of code to for instance emboss the table borders, etc? Its just color variations I know, but not sure if you have a mechanism in place to make these minor changes.

I've been looking for more information on making the site's appearance different without having to basically rewrite it in Advanced Layout. I will if need be, no worries there. Doesn't hurt to ask though, eh?

Also, is there a way to make the Ventrilo script a level access dependant feature? We have an opposing faction guild that is checking our Ventrilo information to see when we are assembled to do anything. We can take the information off but before we do that if there's a way to fix that situation I'd rather do that since its used by guildmates all the time from work.

BTW, great site... the raid tools are very intuitive! Takes a lot of the grumble work out of raid leading. Thanks very much for all the hard work and thanks in advance to anyone who can help with these. =)

--- Mark

[Back to Index]