Password:

Forgot your password?
Default Thread Tags.

Default Thread Tags.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way for me to change the color of the "default" thread tags on the forums? I have found out how to do it with the custom ones you can make but not the deault ones.
The color scheme I selected blends right in with officer tag rendering invisible.

--
Kith
Dusk Raiders
Guild Master
Admin > Thread Tags

There you can change the colors, names, etc of the Various "Static" thread tags.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks, you really have amazing response time here. I stillc an't believe we have this many options/features AND super fast support response.

--
Kith
Dusk Raiders
Guild Master
Thanks, you really have amazing response time here. I stillc an't believe we have this many options/features AND super fast support response.

Thanks man. I'm truly happy to help. I'm as much of a "loser" as every other hardcore mmo player, so I spend all day on the computer, mostly. The only difference is these days, I spend all my days working on the website or reading Fark or Slashdot, instead of WoW.

I'm not gonna lie, the freedom from the pressures of running a guild is very nice. When I played WoW, I barely had time to work on the site, but now that I don't really play anymore, I get to focus on it, while retaining the knowledge I picked up from running an end-game guild for a year and a half. Not only that, but I also still regularly think about the economics of MMO games, and how best to implement a DKP System. I've got a method in development right now that I'm thinking might very well be the best DKP system construct ever, and I'm going to try to modify the system to accomodate it. It has some odd peculiarities, but I'm working on it.

When I quit, my /played was about 90 days, which works out to about 30 hours a week worth of gaming. Still low, by hardcore standards, but still pushing a full time job.

And that doesn't count time spent dealing with drama on the forums....uhh...bad memories.

I'm one of you, or at least, used to be!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thats very easy to tell in the features of the website.
I started out with guildportal, which seemed tailored to what we needed...until after you used it for a while and found that we had to tailor our gameplay around the site tools instead of the tools complimenting what we wanted to do ingame.
We raid from 8-11:30PM and I hang online about 15 minutes afterwards doing the DKP....on guildportal I was up til about 2am doing that I get alot more sleep using your site
And I absolutley love how the system is tailored to wow, makes it so user friendly...
Suggestion Love this BBcode to
On that note, I ran into something last night that I think would make a good tweak to your RFI bank system.
Currently when you request an item from the bank, you cannot specify Quantity. So I have to type it into the name of the item which breaks the item link.
Currently : Vermillion Idol (2)Refresh This Item
Should Be : Vermillion IdolRefresh This Item Qty 2

This probably isnt the best place to post this, so I will followup with a post on a more appropriate thread...Anyhow, keep up the great work. When the word gets out about this website, you are really going to have your hands full if you don't already

--
Kith
Dusk Raiders
Guild Master

[Back to Index]