Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Menus
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I'm trying to modify some of the menus for my site, awesome.dkpsystem.com and it seems as though my changes in the Menu Administration page aren't taking.

For example

my "currently logged on" pane is listed as on the Right hand side, but it displays on the left. (This one is actually fine, I want it on the left).

I have a DKP: Test pane (which is only viewable by higher level ranks, when DKP is not even listed in my menu administration.

I have Raid Points pane which is also not listed in MA

Same with Raiding Strategies

Now, I *DO* have a "Recent Raids" pane defined, but it's not displayed on my menu.

Any ideas?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
It appears that the positioning of the menus is statically defined in the Advanced Layout Options.

If you head to Admin > Layout > Advanced Layout Options, you can click "Revert to Original" and the menu positioning will be reflected.

Alternatively, in Advanced Layout Options, you can download the Layout File, edit it in a text editor (such as notepad), and you can place the menus directly.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks. I went hit the "Revert to Original" and it broke my CSS. Luckily, you allow us to view history on the CSS and I was able to fix it.

I think I now know why they did a static layout. Is there any way to remove the calendar listing at the top of the page without using an advanced layout?
Nevermind, I think I figured it out. I disabled the "Top-Bar"
Quote by ashla
Nevermind, I think I figured it out. I disabled the "Top-Bar"

Bingo! That'll do it

Alternatively, you could try out one of our Drop-In Templates. As you noticed, you can always revert to a previous setup, so there's no threat.

If you want to preview them before trying, hit up the demo site ( http://demo.dkpsystem.com )

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]