Password:

Forgot your password?
XFire Accounts

XFire Accounts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

On my account profile, I have the options to add ICQ, MSN, AIM and Yahoo! screen names which then show up when I make a post on the forums.

Can we please have Xfire added to this list (and maybe Google Talk too)? Being a gamer, I tend to use this more than the others.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Quote by Nitesbane
On my account profile, I have the options to add ICQ, MSN, AIM and Yahoo! screen names which then show up when I make a post on the forums.

Can we please have Xfire added to this list (and maybe Google Talk too)? Being a gamer, I tend to use this more than the others.

I would actually like to see this where as an Admin we can choose what shows up in the list for Social Media users. Make it like the custom on ones maybe where we can check them off if we want them and add a favicon for them like the ones that are already there.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
I would actually like to see this where as an Admin we can choose what shows up in the list for Social Media users. Make it like the custom on ones maybe where we can check them off if we want them and add a favicon for them like the ones that are already there.

A much better idea I think. I'm not into it myself, but a lot of my guildmates prefer things like Facebook or Google+. There are so many different things out there that it would make more sense to let us define what we think is best for our guilds.

--
Or even on a per user basis. Some of these like ICQ are so old I haven't used them since the late 90s. And some people still prefer to have their private lives and not share their personal social info like Facebook or IM handles.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
This is an interesting discussion and it's true, I need to add more options for things like Xfire, Skype, even stuff like G+, Twitter, and Facebook would be worth including in the account profile.

Could either of you link me to your Xfire profile? I've never been an XFire user myself.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

--

[Back to Index]