Password:

Forgot your password?
2 Guild Masters

2 Guild Masters
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Chops, can you set up the member account Iewig with full admin control on our website in addition to myself? Would be much appreciated seeing as how he's paying for the site and unofficially our 2nd Guild Master.

**Edit**

and that Guild Operator tag over on the left side there would be nifty.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Chops, can you set up the member account Iewig with full admin control on our website in addition to myself? Would be much appreciated seeing as how he's paying for the site and unofficially our 2nd Guild Master.

**Edit**

and that Guild Operator tag over on the left side there would be nifty.

You can actually give them full admin rights. Got to Website Accounts on teh admin menu. Edit the guys account and check the box that says Give Full Administrative priviledges. This would also be better than Chops doing it because then YOU can retract his rights and don't need Chops to do it later.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
You can actually give them full admin rights. Got to Website Accounts on teh admin menu. Edit the guys account and check the box that says Give Full Administrative priviledges. This would also be better than Chops doing it because then YOU can retract his rights and don't need Chops to do it later.

This would give him access to the Ranks, Ban List, as well as the option to cancel the service?

--

This would give him access to the Ranks, Ban List, as well as the option to cancel the service?

Nope. Do you still want me to give him full access.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Nope. Do you still want me to give him full access.

Yes, please do so. You're awesome, thank you very much.

--

[Back to Index]