Password:

Forgot your password?
Account Deletion doesn't delete Characters

Account Deletion doesn't delete Characters
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Chops can you add a couple of options here.
1) If I disable an account can you give me an option to set all characters associated with that account as retired.

2) If I delete and account can ou give me an option to delete all characters associated with that acount.

Without this it is hard when someone leaves the guild to remember to delete both the accounts and characters separately. Also if you delete the account first it leaves the character but removes the association to the account making it harder to go back and ensure your deleting the right character if the account name didn't match the character name.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Chops can you add a couple of options here.
1) If I disable an account can you give me an option to set all characters associated with that account as retired.

2) If I delete and account can ou give me an option to delete all characters associated with that acount.

Without this it is hard when someone leaves the guild to remember to delete both the accounts and characters separately. Also if you delete the account first it leaves the character but removes the association to the account making it harder to go back and ensure your deleting the right character if the account name didn't match the character name.

Second that motion... this would greatly enhance the efficiency of guild management

--
Yes. I found out today that deletion was a two step process & still wasn't sure if I had cleaned it all up.

[Back to Index]