Password:

Forgot your password?
Fav icon on the Forums

Fav icon on the Forums
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Hello, im new to DKPSystem and working on a new layout for our guild.

My question is, how can I change the "Fav" icon on the forums? The default one doesnt really match what im going with.

Odium

My question is, how can I change the "Fav" icon on the forums? The default one doesnt really match what im going with.

Odium

Under Admin is a section labled Layout. Here you will find the following link Site Icon (aka Favicon). If you click that link it will allow you to change your favicon.

Oh and if you use an advanced layout (you manually customized your layout.html file you will need to update the path to the favicon).

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

Odium

Under Admin is a section labled Layout. Here you will find the following link Site Icon (aka Favicon). If you click that link it will allow you to change your favicon.

Oh and if you use an advanced layout (you manually customized your layout.html file you will need to update the path to the favicon).

Im not talking about the icon next to the URL, its the image located on the Forums to add a topic as your favorite.

Odium

Odium

Im not talking about the icon next to the URL, its the image located on the Forums to add a topic as your favorite.

Odium

"Favorite icon" not "favicon".
Anyone know why they even call it a favicon?

--

Odium

Odium

"Favorite icon" not "favicon".
Anyone know why they even call it a favicon?

Those images would need to be referenced in either the layout.html or the stylesheet css your using. I am not sure I have seen them in either so it is likely not an option that Chops allows to be changed.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Unfortunately, it can't be changed yet. But I see no reason that I couldn't build some mechanism to allow it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Unfortunately, it can't be changed yet. But I see no reason that I couldn't build some mechanism to allow it.

Thank you much. Just wanted to make sure it wasnt something I missed.

Also, heres a sneak peak of what I have so far. http://apocalypsewow.dkpsystem.com

Odium

Wow...very nice, man!

--
Oh, You know, you can go to Admin > Color Configuration and the circle colors will be redone based on the colors you choose for the two color definitions:

Background Color

Link Color

That'll let you do the colors or whatnot quickly so that the colors at least match your color scheme.

--

[Back to Index]