Password:

Forgot your password?
Digging out in Colorado

Digging out in Colorado
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-Topic]
Secondary: None

If you have been watching the news lately were snowbound in Colorado. Got about 2 to 3 ft around my house. If I get a chance later on I'll post a few pictures I took in front and back of my house. This is in the city mind you around the Denver suburbs.

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Niiiiccceeee.....

--
It's all in the reflexes.
As promised. We shoveled drift of snow from our driveway the night the blizzard was in full swing. The next morning we had 18 more inches to remove. The best shot to show just how deep the snow is was from the backyard. The fences in the back is 3'6" (night quite a 4' chain link fence.

http://inconceivable.dkpsystem.com/viewpic.php?id=32

http://inconceivable.dkpsystem.com/viewpic.php?id=34

--
Hey Saud! Where are you? I'm in Broomfield and got close to 30 inches outside my apt. The drifts were crazy...on one side of the parkinglot, the cars only had a dusting and on the other you could only see antennae. Sooooooo happy I paid extra for a garage!

I was supposed to be flying to Seattle yesterday to see my family, but even my late afternoon flight got cancelled. Now I'm going on Christmas day. At least I'm stuck at my apt though and not at the airport!
Hey Saud! Where are you? I'm in Broomfield and got close to 30 inches outside my apt. The drifts were crazy...on one side of the parkinglot, the cars only had a dusting and on the other you could only see antennae. Sooooooo happy I paid extra for a garage!

I was supposed to be flying to Seattle yesterday to see my family, but even my late afternoon flight got cancelled. Now I'm going on Christmas day. At least I'm stuck at my apt though and not at the airport!

Good luck and hope you make it out. Lots of people stranded even on flight that just connected or stopped off at DIA.

We're in South Denver in Littleton.

--
Nice, we have a few guildies from our guild in Littleton too (1 or 2 from the north side of Denver too), I'm personally from Parker. I was lucky enough to have a snowplow this year (hand-me-down) that I had to use 3 times. 6" the first time, 18" the second time and well over 22" the third time. That's around 46" in all, but I am sure a decent amount of that was blown in. But all in all I think we were between 32"-36".

--

The Arcanum

[Back to Index]