Password:

Forgot your password?
trouble with the recruiting module

trouble with the recruiting module
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

I'm using <!--System:Menu:Recruiting--> to try to call the recruiting module, but all I'm getting is menu title with "recruiting" on it.

Should I be using a different command?

http://crimsonbloodclan.dkpsystem.com/news.php
I'm using <!--System:Menu:Recruiting--> to try to call the recruiting module, but all I'm getting is menu title with "recruiting" on it.

The correct syntax is <!-- System:Menu:Currently Recruiting -->
Make sure in Custom Menus you have a menu titled Currently Recruiting and that it is checked This is a Recruitment Status Box.

I am not sure if the way Chops coded it will support calling it anything other than Currently Recruiting.

Then under menus of course you have to enter the actual data in the Currently Recruiting status. Under Admin and Ranks you can define the correct images for each rank.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Woot! That worked great! Thank you.

Do you know of a complete list anywhere of all the callable commands? (The one on the Advanced Layout Options page seems to be missing a few things.)

The correct syntax is <!-- System:Menu:Currently Recruiting -->
Make sure in Custom Menus you have a menu titled Currently Recruiting and that it is checked This is a Recruitment Status Box.

I am not sure if the way Chops coded it will support calling it anything other than Currently Recruiting.

Then under menus of course you have to enter the actual data in the Currently Recruiting status. Under Admin and Ranks you can define the correct images for each rank.
Do you know of a complete list anywhere of all the callable commands?

All the commands are shown at the bottom of the Advanced Layout page.

As for your syntax, you had the syntax right, you just had the menu name wrong.

In your case, your menu category was titled "Currently Recruiting", but you were trying to access a menu category called "Recruiting."

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Do you know of a complete list anywhere of all the callable commands?

All the commands are shown at the bottom of the Advanced Layout page.

As for your syntax, you had the syntax right, you just had the menu name wrong.

In your case, your menu category was titled "Currently Recruiting"), but you were trying to access a menu category called "Recruiting."

I'm familiar with the commands on the Advanced Layout page, I was just having trouble with finding the correct names for a few menu categories which don't appear there (like "Currently Recruiting"). Thanks again for your swift reply and patience!

[Back to Index]