Password:

Forgot your password?
Vent = ROOT

Vent = ROOT
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I'm a smack tard when it comes to your site. I just purchased it & am feeling my way around. I thought I uploaded the Ventrilo information correctly, but it's simply saying "Root" & not displaying the channels or any other information. I was hoping you could shed some light on this.

Feel free to laugh & point. I also made a mistake when choosing what realm I was under, I typed Scila Instead of Scilla - told you I was a smack tard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unknown Soldiers - Wolrd of Warcraft - Scilla

Dsyptev
I just looked at your Vent settings, and used the settings you have entered in your site and tried to connect using the actual ventrilo program and I get "unable to connect." Make sure you have the proper IP address entered, as I'm pretty sure that's the problem.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I doubled checked the Vent info myself - to access our channel you do need a password. Do you think that could be the problem.
Quote by Dsyptev
I doubled checked the Vent info myself - to access our channel you do need a password. Do you think that could be the problem.

Nope, it's not a password thing.

Right now, your IP for your vent server is [removed]

I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that a valid IP Address cannot end in 0.

--
Chops I'm a spaz. I got it to work. Thank you for the quick response. I have been using these threads as my bible to your site.
Quote by Dsyptev
Chops I'm a spaz. I got it to work. Thank you for the quick response. I have been using these threads as my bible to your site.

Awesome man, Glad it's all straightened out. We all have our days, ya know?

--
Same question ... cept mine doesnt even show =root

wondering if i added the info

--
Quote by Gorus
Same question ... cept mine doesnt even show =root

wondering if i added the info

What is your guild's site so I can check it out?

--

[Back to Index]