Password:

Forgot your password?
Format last 10 items?

Format last 10 items?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

Is it possible to apply any formatting when calling "<!-- System:Last10Items -->"?

I'm hoping to left justify and make smaller the resulting list. Also, it doesn't seem to be creating its own Menu heading on my page (I had to add one). Am I perhaps doing something wrong here?
It's designed to just print the information, without any formatting. So you will have to format it yourself, and indeed, you can justify it however you need with align=left in the thing.

Ultimately, you'll want to treat it like you treat any of the other non-menu items, such as <!--System:Title--> or <!--System:CountDown-->

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Crimson
Is it possible to apply any formatting when calling "<!-- System:Last10Items -->"?

I'm hoping to left justify and make smaller the resulting list. Also, it doesn't seem to be creating its own Menu heading on my page (I had to add one). Am I perhaps doing something wrong here?

You're not doing anything wrong. In the end you'll probably have something like this aside from any custom formatting you are doing to change the base look and feel of your menus.

<table border=0 class="Menu" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="167">
<tr>
<td class="MenuCat" align="center">Last 10 Items</td>
</tr>
<!-- Menu:StartItemList -->
<tr>
<td class="MenuChoice" align="left">
<!-- Menu:StartItem -->
<!-- System:Last10Items -->
<!-- Menu:EndItem -->
</tr>
</table>

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Chops
It's designed to just print the information, without any formatting. So you will have to format it yourself, and indeed, you can justify it however you need with align=left in the thing.

Ultimately, you'll want to treat it like you treat any of the other non-menu items, such as <!--System:Title--> or <!--System:CountDown-->

Thanks!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Crimson

You're not doing anything wrong. In the end you'll probably have something like this aside from any custom formatting you are doing to change the base look and feel of your menus.

<table border=0 class="Menu" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="167">
<tr>
<td class="MenuCat" align="center">Last 10 Items</td>
</tr>
<!-- Menu:StartItemList -->
<tr>
<td class="MenuChoice" align="left">
<!-- Menu:StartItem -->
<!-- System:Last10Items -->
<!-- Menu:EndItem -->
</tr>
</table>

Thanks to you too, that was very helpful!

[Back to Index]