Forgot your password?
Keyed and Attuned

Keyed and Attuned
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Hi Chops

Is there anyway you could add a filter to the Keyed and Attuned section?

At the moment it shows all people who have accounts on our site, with the amount of attunements required for BC it would be massively useful to just have this list for Guild members only. As a Guild we need to be able to see who is attuned to what so we can help those falling behind, have this big long list of ever account make this very hard to see.

Many thanks.
Beyond these filters?

What kind of additional filters would you like?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Well at the moment it lists every person who has ever set up a character on the website, ex members, non members etc.

I would just like to be able to filter it so that only FULL GUILD members show in the list.
Quote by Total
Well at the moment it lists every person who has ever set up a character on the website, ex members, non members etc.

I would just like to be able to filter it so that only FULL GUILD members show in the list.

It takes some management. You can do 2 things. Go in an manually delete or mark those that are not in guild as NOT IN GUILD and they will no longer show up. They easiest thing to do is to use GRSS. It takes a guild snapshot. Then go to Admin > Characters and Accounts > Roster Uploader. This is where you upload the GRSS Guild Snapshot. It will give you options of what to do with those that show up in the roster on the website but not in the roster of the guild in game. I think the default is to mark them as Not in Guild.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]