Password:

Forgot your password?
Too many item links on a page causing errors

Too many item links on a page causing errors
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I'm working on the item pricing for the Karazhan loot table and have roughly 200 item links in a single post. Sometimes the site displays the entire post, but sometimes it's cut off. At first I thought that was because the items were embedded in a table, so I removed the item links from the tabled version and placed it in a second post, so that the other officers could still see the items they were helping to price. That second post is the one that's getting cut off.

Now, if I refresh the page, even after having cleared my cache, the problem still persists, but if I edit my post and repost it, it shows correctly.

I've tested it both on Firefox 2.0 and Internet Explorer 6.0 and get the same problem.

Chops, the post I'm referring to is http://netherlords.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=463

Hope you can help

--
Muricas
Interesting. I'm not sure what caused that, but it looked like the HTML generation for the links just got cut off mid-code. I forced a recompile of the post and all is well.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It certainly is an interesting bug. I can't really explain it. It just seems to stop rendering or something....I dunno.

(I deleted your post cuz it was messing up the format but I copied the code from it).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
It certainly is an interesting bug. I can't really explain it. It just seems to stop rendering or something....I dunno.

(I deleted your post cuz it was messing up the format but I copied the code from it).

No worries, and I'm not expecting a fix to this. It's just something interesting that we BBCode-addicted guildies keep running into

--
Muricas

[Back to Index]