Password:

Forgot your password?
[Bug] Menu:Title not parsed inside of Stand Alone

[Bug] Menu:Title not parsed inside of Stand Alone
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: None

When placed inside a Stand Alone block the Menu:Title marker is not properly replaced with the Title for the particular menu.

Yes, I'd like to have completely different looking menus for the Stand Alone blocks then from the item lists.

Current work around is to place the title manually in the layout file.

--
Remember that Menu:Title Doesn't do anything unless it's inside the menupage.html file.

Would you mind attaching the files, or pointing me to your site so I can have a gander at what you mean exactly?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Remember that Menu:Title Doesn't do anything unless it's inside the menupage.html file.

Would you mind attaching the files, or pointing me to your site so I can have a gander at what you mean exactly?

Yup - That was understood. Example menupage.html:

<!-- Menu:StartItemList -->
<!-- Menu:StartItem -->
<li class="MenuChoice"><a href="<!-- Menu:Link -->" <!--Menu:Popup -->><!-- Menu:LinkName --></a></li>
<!-- Menu:EndItem -->
<!-- Menu:EndItemList -->

<!-- Menu:StartStandAlone -->
<table border=0 class="Menu" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="167">
<tr><td class="MenuCat" align="center"><!-- Menu:Title --></td></tr>
<tr><td class=MenuChoice align=left><!-- Menu:StandAloneContent --></td></tr>
</table>
<!-- Menu:EndStandAlone -->

--
Site is http://unholylegion.dkpsystem.com/

Still working on the CSS...

--
Good find there. Fixed.

I like the drop down approach, I think you might be a system-wide first to implement drop downs for the menus. Kudos!

--
Quote by Chops
Good find there. Fixed.

I like the drop down approach, I think you might be a system-wide first to implement drop downs for the menus. Kudos!

Thanks -

How soon before your change goes live?

I'm still seeing unparsed <!-- Menu:Title --> blocks. For an example see the recruiting menu item.

The drop downs were a bit hairy to do because of the way guides are grouped into their own menu block. But by excluding the titles in the list menu items I can create my own set of drop downs.

--
They're live already. Just click "Test" then "Go Live" and you'll see the changes take effect.

--

[Back to Index]