Password:

Forgot your password?
Applicant Voting System

Applicant Voting System
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Does anyone out there have a applicant voting system that's easy to implement? I suppose I could use something as crude as a Voting Poll on a thread, but I'd rather have some kind of system where people could vote Yes or No, and you could see a tally, and people could privately state why they voted either way.
Quote by ashlov71

Does anyone out there have a applicant voting system that's easy to implement? I suppose I could use something as crude as a Voting Poll on a thread, but I'd rather have some kind of system where people could vote Yes or No, and you could see a tally, and people could privately state why they voted either way.

None that I am aware of. It is on Chops long list of things to do. The idea that Chops is working on and I have manually used is to create a thread as a poll with the options of yes or no. People can comment or not. Applicants never see the application thread and if you ensure that you make the post to only the people that see the thread you won't have to worry about the applicant seeing it then either once they join the guild if they are accepted. Application posts are only viewable by those you give permission.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Indeed, it will be done quite soon.

I'm doing a massive restructing of my "list" quite soon. This is indeed long overdue.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Indeed, it will be done quite soon.

I'm doing a massive restructing of my "list" quite soon. This is indeed long overdue.

Can we get a glimpse of what is on said list? I am always interested in knowing what is about to come out.

--

Can we get a glimpse of what is on said list? I am always interested in knowing what is about to come out.

The top priority items are as follows:

1) Armory Character profiles and roster maintenance
2) Pre-made Advanced Templates
3) A bunch of little tweaks like voting on application threads, removal of the "Next event box" on the standard layout, fixing the group calendar mod importer, adding more bosses to the GRSS, adding the EPGP support to the GRSS, and displaying icons instead of class, race text on the roster (also putting professions icons on the roster).

Stuff like that.

--
Would you mind adding one more thing to your list... i had a bunch of requests in my guild to have the Categories on the Guild be able to search within each other... In other words, i could click <By Level>, then with say the level range of 20-30 be able to search <By Type>.. kinda like a search within a search. Does this make sense, or am i not explaining clear enough

--
That does make sense.

--

[Back to Index]