Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Possible to recover relinquished rights?

Possible to recover relinquished rights?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Chops,

Since I purchased the dkpsystem the guild I was in has disbanded. I had given up the full admin rights to the GM so that his rank would be shown properly on the site. I am unable to get this person to reply to my requests to hand me back the rights so that I may continue to use the site for a future guild. Is it possible for you to recover these rights for me? I realize this may be impossible but thought it couldn’t hurt to ask. Thanks.
Quote by Sliverone
Chops,

Since I purchased the dkpsystem the guild I was in has disbanded. I had given up the full admin rights to the GM so that his rank would be shown properly on the site. I am unable to get this person to reply to my requests to hand me back the rights so that I may continue to use the site for a future guild. Is it possible for you to recover these rights for me? I realize this may be impossible but thought it couldn’t hurt to ask. Thanks.

I have almosed the same prob
I realize that this is an old post I'm bumping but I am having this issue exactly. I was looking for a solution, found this thread and was surprised to see there was no response.

Anyways, unlike the OP, I don't feel it is far fetched that I should be granted control of the website I paid for. In fact, I imagine it's entirely possibly and I'm only curious about how to go about doing it.

man w/credit card trumps all things
Quote by chasekwe
I realize that this is an old post I'm bumping but I am having this issue exactly. I was looking for a solution, found this thread and was surprised to see there was no response.

Anyways, unlike the OP, I don't feel it is far fetched that I should be granted control of the website I paid for. In fact, I imagine it's entirely possibly and I'm only curious about how to go about doing it.

man w/credit card trumps all things

Things like this you probably want to call Chops directly on. He has at least one time in the past that I recall restored this for someone and just as you said...based on the owner of the credit card that purchased the site if I recall.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]