Password:

Forgot your password?
Slow sites

Slow sites
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I dont know if someone already made this aware to you or not but the sites on any dkp site is running very slow. At first i though it was just my connection and reset my would network because that happens to me here and there but it made no diff. also when i went to other peoples dkp websites i was getting the same response. dont know if this is something you may need to look into or not.
Quote by brandong1211
I dont know if someone already made this aware to you or not but the sites on any dkp site is running very slow. At first i though it was just my connection and reset my would network because that happens to me here and there but it made no diff. also when i went to other peoples dkp websites i was getting the same response. dont know if this is something you may need to look into or not.

^^ I've been noticing this also.

Concerned.
I'm aware of the problem and I'm working to fix it.

I'm not entirely sure, but I wasn't really aware of it most of the day as I was with family (being Easter and all, they don't like it when you work rather than visit on a big holiday).

I'm definitely working on it, and if it's determined that the solution is to throw more hardware at it, I'm all over it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Shoot man. All you had to say is that you was sendin the Chops.

A little pulp fiction (Edited). LOL. Sorry. Had to do it.

Good to know you are on it Chops!
The slowness issue seems to have dissipated. I looked at all the servers and all of them were running at around 90% idle. Inter-server communication was fast as expected, which meant that the servers weren't being overtaxed. It seems that something was up with the pipe out of the data center.

My sincerest apologies for the slowness Yesterday.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
whew....I was home going nuts trying to figue whats was wrong...

--

[Back to Index]