Password:

Forgot your password?
How to link items

How to link items
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Man, I feel stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to link items. I'm trying to set up my guild's webpage. I went to the add/edit gear part of my character's profile. I entered Death's StingRefresh This Item and didn't get anything back from Thottbot. So my question is, how do I link items? Thanks.

[edited for noobness]
So why does it work here and not on my webpage?!?
----
This thread delivers!

--
This thread delivers!
ah....

Looking at your site, I see what's up.

For fields like the Wanted Gear items, or Profession Skills, you don't need to provide the [item] link to make them work. Instead, you just enter the item, and it'll try to make it a link.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ah....

Looking at your site, I see what's up.

For fields like the Wanted Gear items, or Profession Skills, you don't need to provide the [item] link to make them work. Instead, you just enter the item, and it'll try to make it a link.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response. This is by far the best site for guilds and people like me (read not a lot of coding experience). Keep up the great work!

----
This thread delivers!

--
This thread delivers!
Well, thank you!

----

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]