Password:

Forgot your password?
Event calendar issues

Event calendar issues
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I have complaints that people are getting wait listed that shouldn't be. IE 0 of 2 tanks and both tanks signed up and got wait listed.

However the bigger issue is that I can't currently read the signups. It loads a blank page and says Done.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
I have complaints that people are getting wait listed that shouldn't be. IE 0 of 2 tanks and both tanks signed up and got wait listed.

However the bigger issue is that I can't currently read the signups. It loads a blank page and says Done.

Oh ugly it loads in my IE but not Firefox. Checking from the wife computer. Err duh she doesn't use firefox...I can't convince her to load it.

--
Ok cleared all my private data. Logged out and back in and now I can load the calendar in Firefox.

Main problem is this.
I have people getting randomly wait listed when all spots in that group are not full.

--
Waitlist issue fixed. And that other issue you mentioned to me yesterday about the excess roles.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Waitlist issue fixed. And that other issue you mentioned to me yesterday about the excess roles.

This seems to be happening again. Raid for Saturday 4/28 I have my melee dps role set for 1-2 and it wait listed everyone after the first one that signed up. As long as I am below the cap of 10 shouldn't it approve to the max amount of a role or class?

--
Umm also after a Raid starts even though I have signups set to by role they are defaulting back to showing me by class. If I am looking at the waitlisted people to fill a spot after a raid starts this kind of botches it if I am looking for a Healer VS DPS and the Priest that is wait listed is shadow and signed up as DPS.

--

[Back to Index]