Password:

Forgot your password?
Kinship Charter/Rules

Kinship Charter/Rules
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

This may be more of a feature request, but I would like to post a Kinship Charter and Rules on my site. I would also like to add an Officer Rules and Expectations, maybe in the same document. At any rate, I know I could do this as a sticky thread, but I was hoping for something with a bit more meat. It would be great if the Kinship Charter/Rules could be it's own resource link, and members or future members would have to click that they read and agree to it. Is this a possible future feature? I'm guessing for the right person, this is a breeze to add to my site as some sort of HTML code, but sadly I am not that person!

Best,

-Nik
Indeed they can, and it's quite standard to do just that.

Head to Admin > Menu Administration, and then find the appropriate Menu category (like you said "Resources" is a good idea), and click "Add New Item to this Menu."

There you can create all that just as you requested.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Indeed they can, and it's quite standard to do just that.

Head to Admin > Menu Administration, and then find the appropriate Menu category (like you said "Resources" is a good idea), and click "Add New Item to this Menu."

There you can create all that just as you requested.

I see a place where it can be added. Thanks, Chops! My challenge is that I can't do much beyond basic HTML...I'd love to implement something a bit more robust. Nonetheless, I will at least post the documents here!

Best,

-Nik
No need for HTML, you can use the BBcode rules there. If you want something complicated, then yes, HTML is your only real answer, but if you're just looking for some simple formatting, the BBCode is the way to go.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
No need for HTML, you can use the BBcode rules there. If you want something complicated, then yes, HTML is your only real answer, but if you're just looking for some simple formatting, the BBCode is the way to go.

Understood...thanks again.

[Back to Index]