Forgot your password?
Item Mouse-Over Positions

Item Mouse-Over Positions
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops,

When you get a chance could you hop over and take a look at the item mouseover positioning in this thread. As you get further down the list and such, mouseovers don't even appear for you. I believe they are being tossed to some area that is not on your screen atm. Is it possible to have show to a default position perhaps to the right,left,top,bottom of the link so that they show up in the same area everytime you mouse-over? Thanks, let me know what you figure out.

Anthrax
Alrighty, it's working in firefox but not in IE (go figure).

I'll see what I can do about that.

Thanks for the heads up.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Alrighty, it's working in firefox but not in IE (go figure).

I'll see what I can do about that.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bumpin this to see if you were able to make any headway on this. Got a few people running IE who complaining about this, if it gonna be a tough fix gonna force them over to Mozilla.

Anthrax
I still haven't found the solution to it, but it seems to only be a problem on the forum, which is odd.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I think this was the problem I mentioned a while back, Chops. It is only in IE with lower resolutions (1024x768). Each items seem be postisoined lower than the previous and eventually they work themselve off the bottom edge of the screen.

Anthrax, the way I solved it was just spliting posts up so that there is less item links per post. It's a temporary fix but it can work.

[Back to Index]