Password:

Forgot your password?
Self nomination for featured Guild Site >.<

Self nomination for featured Guild Site >.<
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

hey guys. i don't know how i went about doing this, but i was wondering if i could get my own site on the featured guild site. I know that those sites were a help to me making my own (especially envy), and just wondering if I could get up there too!

High Council website:

hc.dkpsystem.com

Thanks =D

Largeman, High Council of Burning Blade

--
at 302kb that splash pic is pretty beefy =[

--
Quote by largemanbb
hey guys. i don't know how i went about doing this, but i was wondering if i could get my own site on the featured guild site. I know that those sites were a help to me making my own (especially envy), and just wondering if I could get up there too!

High Council website:

hc.dkpsystem.com

Thanks =D

Largeman, High Council of Burning Blade

mate,

i don't want to break u down but u havent changed a lot to be in the featured guild sites i think (although its up to chops) u just changed the top section and the colors.. the featured guild sites redid the whole layout big time

--
designer of http://aszune.dkpsystem.com
Quote by borkjev
mate,

i don't want to break u down but u havent changed a lot to be in the featured guild sites i think (although its up to chops) u just changed the top section and the colors.. the featured guild sites redid the whole layout big time

Yea. Some of those graphics like the into screen are killer... but the featured sites in general tend to demonstrate taking DKPsystem fairly far beyond default.

Or at least that's the impression I get looking at them.
If you can take what you've done at the top and extend it down to the rest of the page. The top part is very sweet, but the rest of the site is pretty much the default.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
We are still working on ours.

the pkwow one is used at the mo but our key designer is using the pklotr one as a sandbox

Should be awesome when done and I am sure we can submit it as a theme Chops.
Quote by Chops
If you can take what you've done at the top and extend it down to the rest of the page. The top part is very sweet, but the rest of the site is pretty much the default.

kk

<3

-large

PS. @ Toga.

I know, but its purrrrty. +D

--

[Back to Index]