Forgot your password?
Need Help Now

Need Help Now
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Help !!

How do i change a guide to reflect as "NO" under the <On Menu?> in the <Member Maintained Guide Adminsitration> section.

I have removed a guide from the Menus... i made changes to it now i want to re-add it to be viewed by all, and it is not showing up in the <Guide> Dropdown box under the <Edit Menu Link> section. and it still reflects "Yes" under the <On Menu?> in the <Member Maintained Guide Adminsitration> section. can we have the the <On Menu?> column changed to a drop down box with <Yes> or <No> as a choice this way this wil prevent this boo boo from happening in the future... but for now i have a guide out there that i need to get that is floating in cyberspace within my site that i have no access to.

--
Anyone??

--
What's the name of the Guide?

The reason that the Yes/No is not a drop down, is because that is just not enough information to say where the guide should show. Perhaps it would be a good idea to be able to change that information on that page, but at the same time, I don't like making changes to something when the "Menu Administration" section is there for those kind of changes.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
What's the name of the Guide?

Dragon Kill Points Old

--

[Back to Index]