Password:

Forgot your password?
help with posting on forums

help with posting on forums
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I just set up the site and having an issue posting. All the threads are there but cant figure out for to make them able to be posted on....
I'm terribly sorry for the confusion here.

Looking at your site, it appeared that the "Go to Forum" link was showing up incorrectly. I've fixed the bug, which will hide that link.

This does not mean, however, that I've taken your forum privileges away by any means, as the forum posting was correctly locked down due to the status of your account.

If you head to your Admin menu, you'll notice that the above the "Upgrade Service" button is a list of features you currently do not have, one of which is "Forum." This simply means that when you created your account, you unchecked the box for "Forums" and therefore were not billed for them.

If you wish to utilize the forums, you'll find them MUCH easier to use when you click the "Upgrade Service" button and add forum capabilities to your site.

Again, my sincerest apologies for the confusion.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I'm terribly sorry for the confusion here.

Looking at your site, it appeared that the "Go to Forum" link was showing up incorrectly. I've fixed the bug, which will hide that link.

This does not mean, however, that I've taken your forum privileges away by any means, as the forum posting was correctly locked down due to the status of your account.

If you head to your Admin menu, you'll notice that the above the "Upgrade Service" button is a list of features you currently do not have, one of which is "Forum." This simply means that when you created your account, you unchecked the box for "Forums" and therefore were not billed for them.

If you wish to utilize the forums, you'll find them MUCH easier to use when you click the "Upgrade Service" button and add forum capabilities to your site.

Again, my sincerest apologies for the confusion.

tyvm

[Back to Index]