Password:

Forgot your password?
dkp decay question

dkp decay question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Initially, I set the dkp decay rate at 45 days, 0.25 min value over 45 days. However, this initial set of values for us ended up being too long. So, I changed the values to 8 days, 0.25 min value over 8 days to see what would happened. Unless I am looking at things wrong, I don't see any changes in any values. I understand the settings are retro so that all values should have changed. What am I doing wrong? The dkp system adjustments were made on karazhan team one
Quote by aramar
Initially, I set the dkp decay rate at 45 days, 0.25 min value over 45 days. However, this initial set of values for us ended up being too long. So, I changed the values to 8 days, 0.25 min value over 8 days to see what would happened. Unless I am looking at things wrong, I don't see any changes in any values. I understand the settings are retro so that all values should have changed. What am I doing wrong? The dkp system adjustments were made on karazhan team one

Alas, the decay does not calculate instantly. Instead, the decay takes effect that night when the recalculation process runs.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks...well that would explain it. Also had another question for you. Does the decay occur over calendar days or is it over raid days since the system keeps track of that as well.
Quote by aramar
Thanks...well that would explain it. Also had another question for you. Does the decay occur over calendar days or is it over raid days since the system keeps track of that as well.

Calendar Days.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]