Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid countdown timer

Raid countdown timer
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I've seen a few sites that have a timer that will countdown until the next raid that you set. Does anyone know where you can get that?

Dregean

--

That's something that I had left out of the "DKPSystem.com" layout, but that you could insert into it if you wanted (it's a standard feature on the other layouts).

It's a matter of inserting the <!--System:Countdown--> command into the layout.html file, in Admin > Advanced Layout Options.

Let me know if you need further help with that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
That's something that I had left out of the "DKPSystem.com" layout, but that you could insert into it if you wanted (it's a standard feature on the other layouts).

It's a matter of inserting the <!--System:Countdown--> command into the layout.html file, in Admin > Advanced Layout Options.

If you could give me more of a step/by/step on where exactly in Advanced Layout Options to do this (we talking the CSS editor?) I'd appreciate it Chops.

--

Quote by Dregean
Quote by Chops

If you could give me more of a step/by/step on where exactly in Advanced Layout Options to do this (we talking the CSS editor?) I'd appreciate it Chops.

layout.html
Admin > Advanced Layout Options
You'll have to download your current layout.html and edit to place the system tag Chops referenced in it. You will need to find a table in the file suitable to hold the countdown or alter the file slight to place a table on the page to hold it. Typically this would go in the main content are of the page above the title.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]