Password:

Forgot your password?
want to change the template

want to change the template
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

i want to change my template for my site. how would i go about doing it. you have a wow template that looks just like the armory site and my guild members like that one. how do i go about doing it.

--
Quote by contubernium
i want to change my template for my site. how would i go about doing it. you have a wow template that looks just like the armory site and my guild members like that one. how do i go about doing it.

Simply go to Admin > Drop-in Templates
Find the one you want and click the Use It button to the right.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
where is this admin button. is it on this site or my domain site. i'm new to this and i want to change the site.

--
Quote by contubernium
where is this admin button. is it on this site or my domain site. i'm new to this and i want to change the site.

It is in the Menu on your site. All administration for your site is done via your site.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
ok i found the admin on our site but now its not active when i put in the www.contubernium.com. i have the dns pointed to the ip on your main home page and nothing yet. i don't know what i'm doing wrong. plz forgive me cause i'm new to this.

--
Quote by contubernium
ok i found the admin on our site but now its not active when i put in the www.contubernium.com. i have the dns pointed to the ip on your main home page and nothing yet. i don't know what i'm doing wrong. plz forgive me cause i'm new to this.

One thing to remember is that it typically takes a few hours for the DNS information to actually take effect.

You can access your site directly by going to http://contubernium.dkpsystem.com/news.php

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]