Password:

Forgot your password?
Alts & Raiding

Alts & Raiding
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

ok, if an alt goes to a raid, and i import all the points from the website to the GRSS in game, how does it know how many points that Alt has on its main, cuase when i bring up the GRSS his Alts name is in the GRSS list "GRSS Show" yet the point are listed as "0". Are they linked, or am i doing something wrong

--
The points will go to the character, so you need to make sure that when you are uploading the raid, you choose the option to give the points to the main.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
But at the begining of the raid when i "Spam Chat" of everyones begining point totals, how will i be able to show the points for the Alt, if the points are on the main, is there a way to display this data.

after the raid i will just choose the main toon in the dropdown box next to the character that attended, i understand that, i was wondering as far as the begining points at the start of a raid

--
after the raid i will just choose the main toon in the dropdown box next to the character that attended, i understand that, i was wondering as far as the begining points at the start of a raid

I'm afraid that this isn't an option right now. Perhaps it's something I can look into adding.

--
Perhaps the DKP tracking could be assigned to the account, not so much the Character, then when you take the snapshots it knows, what character belongs to what account, and as far as the standings go in the site, it could diplay what ever the "Main" character is instead of the account name.

--
As simple as that might sound, behind the scenes, it would actually require one of the largest rewrites the system will have ever seen, so that's out of the question, I'm afraid.

It's much more viable to store the main-alt relationship in GRSS.

--
How can i store this info in the File... i gues what i am looking for, is how can i display the Points for an alt, in the "GRSS SHOW" then click "SPAM CHAT" <Raid> how do i get the points to display there

--
How can i store this info in the File... i gues what i am looking for, is how can i display the Points for an alt, in the "GRSS SHOW" then click "SPAM CHAT" <Raid> how do i get the points to display there

Like I said, I'm afraid that's not available now, but is a feature I'll look into adding.

--

[Back to Index]