Password:

Forgot your password?
Forum info.

Forum info.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Before i purchase and move my guild into these forums, curios what the limit is. Will there be a way to make differnt thread lines , not just simply "sorting" but actuall click on and enter new whole thread like areas, will there be a place for only officers to post etc.

Tre
Quote by Trelander
Before i purchase and move my guild into these forums, curios what the limit is. Will there be a way to make differnt thread lines , not just simply "sorting" but actuall click on and enter new whole thread like areas, will there be a place for only officers to post etc.

Tre

In the theme of Thread Tags Chops as created a Classic Forum View. This view presents things in a manner that most are used to seeing if they can't overcome the Thread Tag view. In that each Tag is broken down in to a header that shows statistical counts like New Posts and Unread Posts. Clicking on the header takes you to the filtered view of only threads for that tag.

All Thread Tags are setup on privilege levels assigned by the site admin/s. The privileges are based on guild rank structure. This allows you to create Threads that are designated for a specific rank and higher. So you can have an Officer thread tag and set the privilege level to read and post to Officer.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]