Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid Availability

Raid Availability
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I have three suggestions for the raid availability.

First, I need a way to manually remove availabilities that are out of date or of guildies that have left.

Second, I am looking to have new guildies give there availability on one of the application questions I would like to just beable to manually enter those if they are approved.

And Third, Keystone brought this up yesterday and I have thought it could be usefull in the past. Could the availabilities be made to be exported as a CSV file so it can be viewed in a spreadsheet. Not nesseccarily Excel, as most of us do not wish spend money on such lavish programs when you can get better ones for free, Open Office.
Bug: Just went and did a complete reset, not the prefered method, but it didn't remove everyone and worse yet it left 3 names in that haven't been in the guild in some cases for months.
Quote by Kriknosnah
Bug: Just went and did a complete reset, not the prefered method, but it didn't remove everyone and worse yet it left 3 names in that haven't been in the guild in some cases for months.

It actually keeps people in the list that checked the box for "My Availability doesn't change"

Sounds like I need to add an option to clear all availability.

But all of your suggestions are sound, as is the CSV one that Keystone mentioned. Indeed I'll be tweaking that stuff as the Raid Availability is in dire need of an overhaul. It's outgrown its clothes and needs a whole new wardrobe.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]