Password:

Forgot your password?
Vent and Teamspeak services

Vent and Teamspeak services
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Chops have you ever thought about hosting Vent and/or Teamspeak servers as part of the packages you offer? I think it would be amazing to have 1 provider for all my guild services. I think it would allow you to do more with the status on the guild pages also. Allow more functionality and control via the guild websites of the servers if you owned them.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Indeed. I've got TS hosting in the pipeline. I've got a few big announcements coming up (though admittedly pushed back a bit because of the new patch coming up for WoW).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Indeed. I've got TS hosting in the pipeline. I've got a few big announcements coming up (though admittedly pushed back a bit because of the new patch coming up for WoW).

Ack TS!? How about Vent!? Only cause I can never get my system to work right with TS, always static or not loud enough. Now Vent I have zero problems with

But hey, TS probably wouldn't be so bad if I can just get it to work well. With only 2 or 3 ppl on it isn't so bad, but anymore than that and it goes to the pits. My Kin uses TS and all I can do is listen cause if I try to talk all they hear is static. So frustrating, maybe my TS setup isn't setup correctly?

Anyways, it would be great to have an all in one package =)

--
Sreh
I harass vent on a regular basis trying to get them to grant me a license. But they're DREADFULLY slow at getting back to anyone. I fully intend on supporting vent eventually, but I can get TS running quickly without having to dick around with licenses like with Vent. I much prefer vent to TS, myself.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]