Password:

Forgot your password?
Suicide Kings?

Suicide Kings?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Guild Policies]
Secondary: None

I'm looking for any guild websites that currently use Suicide Kings or any variant of it for loot distribution. I'm wanting to see how this looks when it's implemented and put to use, so I'll take links to any guild website that has some raids available for public viewing.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Here's the demo site with SK on it (from someone's SK file I was helping them with on the forum).

http://demo.dkpsystem.com/skmember.php?dkpsystemid=236

Edit: It's only got one list on it though, so not quite as useful.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks for that. Not quite as much information as I had wanted to look at, but it certainly is better than nothing.

In this example Past Raids and Raid Analysis are both blank. Is that to be expected from a SK system, or is this just a result of it being the demo site with not much info for me to poke at?

--

In this example Past Raids and Raid Analysis are both blank. Is that to be expected from a SK system, or is this just a result of it being the demo site with not much info for me to poke at?

It's only because there's no solid data on the demo site, with the data being constantly cleared and messed with. To upload the raids with SK, you'll still want to run the GRSS mod, and upload the attendance information. The SK mod itself doesn't track attendance, only the roll position.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
To upload the raids with SK, you'll still want to run the GRSS mod, and upload the attendance information. The SK mod itself doesn't track attendance, only the roll position.

Thank you for answering my next question, which was going to be regarding running the two mods together.

I guess what I was looking for was to see how easily one can read these lists the way they're laid out here. Pretty simple if it's only one list...I imagine things can get hairy when you start multiples.

--

[Back to Index]