Password:

Forgot your password?
site layouts etc.

site layouts etc.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

anyone know where i could get some pretty neat css/site layout ideas? i see some pretty kewl ones, i don't have alot of time to mess with graphics or do anything awesome, and can't really afford to sink change into awesome ones, any help would be appreciated

also is there anyway to add some music to the sites?
Have you tried the new ones Chops added?

Under Layout pick "Drop-In Templates"

I think you'll find something good to get you going.
there are a small select few, im using one right now, i was lookin for different ones if possible.
Quote by wythrdcloud
there are a small select few, im using one right now, i was lookin for different ones if possible.

It depends on your experience with css/html, I suppose.

You might want to poke around the various dkpsystem websites, and see if the person who designed it is willing to let you nab their layout

On music, yeah, it can be done if you use the advanced layout. You'd need to stick in an <embed> tag somewhere in the layout (google around for examples on how to use that html tag)

I'd highly recommend against it though It'll slow down load times on the pages a good deal, and tends to annoy most visitors
When I look at your site it doesn't look like one of the Drop-In Templates. It just looks like one of the css color reconfigured templates.

[Back to Index]