Password:

Forgot your password?
menu layout help

menu layout help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Ok I've looked but I can't seem to find it. Where do I add an image to be the background of my Menu Titles and Body tables?

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
If you add "background:url(/settings/inconcievable/files/whatever.png);" to the CSS rule for .MenuCat, and .MenuChoice that oughtta give you those backgrounds you're looking for.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
If you add "background:url(/settings/inconcievable/files/whatever.png);" to the CSS rule for .MenuCat, and .MenuChoice that oughtta give you those backgrounds you're looking for.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

I looked at that and guessed that was probably it. The next question.

When I upload the new CSS I have to do it via the Administrative File Uploads right?

After I do this I have to link the new CSS in the layout file and I am not sure how that line needs to be formatted. Sorry if I'm asking a beginner question but CSS is where I have near zero experience. So if I modify my CSS and upload it as "inconceivable.css" then what options in the layout file do I need to change to link it. I assume this is the line but I'm not sure what all values have to change.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.php" type="text/css"/>

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.php" type="text/css"/>

Should become soimething like

<link rel="stylesheet" href="settings/inconceivable/files/inconceivable.css" type="text/css"/>

----

--

----

Does this have to be a .png file or can it be a .gif?
Also I seem to be having a general problem with the CSS file. If I try to simply deploy the same identical file that I download as inconceivable.css and make the change to the layout.html to link the file it doesn't seem to work. Once I click test it the background image for the site is gone.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Ok that was very odd. I am not sure why but I was doing everything correctly however the file was not uploading or updating. I think I have the initial problems figured out now...we'll how it goes form here.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Ok that was very odd. I am not sure why but I was doing everything correctly however the file was not uploading or updating. I think I have the initial problems figured out now...we'll how it goes form here.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

Hmm....wierd.

----

--

[Back to Index]