Password:

Forgot your password?
Allow notes back when responding to "request to review DKP"

Allow notes back when responding to "request to review DKP"
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

When a guild member uses the system to request a DKP review, I can approve, deny, or ignore the request for a change.

The comments from the guild member are very handy, but I often wish I could explain why I am denying a request. Is there a way to add a Note field so the Admin can comment on why a request was denied?

Thanks!

Kes
Quote by Kes
When a guild member uses the system to request a DKP review, I can approve, deny, or ignore the request for a change.

The comments from the guild member are very handy, but I often wish I could explain why I am denying a request. Is there a way to add a Note field so the Admin can comment on why a request was denied?

Thanks!

Kes

Maybe requests for items, rank reviews, dkp adjustments...etc should be spun into a private thread like an application between everyone that can approve or deny the type of request and the person requesting it. It would certainly allow for a much broader discussion and description of the request.

When the request process is completed the request should be left in whatever status it was completed in. Then after a while it would be easy for officers to go in and prune the old requests from the forums or move them to an archive tag and delete the associated request item.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Kes

Thanks!

Kes

Maybe requests for items, rank reviews, dkp adjustments...etc should be spun into a private thread like an application between everyone that can approve or deny the type of request and the person requesting it. It would certainly allow for a much broader discussion and description of the request.

When the request process is completed the request should be left in whatever status it was completed in. Then after a while it would be easy for officers to go in and prune the old requests from the forums or move them to an archive tag and delete the associated request item.

Well, that wouldn't be desirable in our case in the case of the DKP review--largely b/c we're not using the dkpsystem forums. Plus, it really just warrants a brief reply back--even if I just need to say "Let's talk about this in game/on vent/on the forums/etc."

Quote by Saudorun

I'd love to have something like this. I've had problems on my site where an RFI comes in and someone looks at it, puts it in a pending status, then promptly forgets to deliver the item. At least if a private thread were created, I would still be alerted that something needed my attention.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]