Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I am trying to figure out a way to remove someone from the DKP Current Standings page without deleting their character or transferring their DKP to another player. We have a handful of people who do not raid with us but may have gone on a raid a couple of months ago. They will either no longer be playing the game or no longer raiding. It would just make the Current Standings page look a little cleaner if we could have a checkbox (or some other way) in their character name to "not show up on DKP standings page" similar to the "Not in Guild" checkbox which does include them on the list.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I believe that the "not in guild" should take care of that.

When you upload your rooster, you get a list with all characters not in the guild.

Mark those you wanna keep as not in guild and it should do the trick.

Can somebody plz confirm me on this one - since I don't use it myself?

/Misen
Quote by Misen
I believe that the "not in guild" should take care of that.

When you upload your rooster, you get a list with all characters not in the guild.

Mark those you wanna keep as not in guild and it should do the trick.

Can somebody plz confirm me on this one - since I don't use it myself?

/Misen

If you go to one of the characters in the character update screen you do have the option "Not In Guild (Hides from the Roster, but include them on the DKP lists)."

Which is not what you are looking for. You should select the "Retired/Quit" option to remove them from the DKP listing and still show them on the roster.

--
I was told I could spec Ret between 10 and 11 a.m. and do damage at a reasonable level...
Which is not what you are looking for. You should select the "Retired/Quit" option to remove them from the DKP listing and still show them on the roster.

That option will also remove them from the roster.

There is not a way to do this currently. If someone has raided, they show on the DKP System.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]