Password:

Forgot your password?
Account notes and more options for "Custom DKP Columns"

Account notes and more options for "Custom DKP Columns"
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Been doing alot of work with the accoiunts on out guilds website and have found it that I need a way to track the accounts better. As most know when you go on a run and you bring in friends from outside the guild they get there character added to the roster, which is fine. But eventually either we move beyond what they are able to do or their guild starts running that instance and they can no logger run with us and then a few months later when we are cleaning up the roster and DKP we aren't exactly sure if we need to keep that account or not. It would be nice if upon noticing an inactive character or account we could add administrative notes so we can maybe schedule an account and or character for removal. Also when approving new characters and accounts it would be nice if we could set ranks and even add notes there, as on occation those friends from outside the guild like to signup and it would be nice if we had notes about them.

The second thing I have ran into is there is no way to create "Custom DKP Column" to make a sliding window of raid attendance (event attandance I guess is the term used by this system). Our guild has been hosted here for now over a year and just this week I had a guy that had been gone for 4 or 5 months, do to his job and moving, get back into raiding. We like to give gear to the most active raiders and as he has been with the guild since before we started using the DKPsystem his raid attendance has fallen well below our minimum and it will take him over 6 months to get it back up so we can legimately give him gear. We would like to create a sliding window of raid attendance that allows us to show 4, 6, 8 or however many weeks of raid (event) attendance. But there is no way to do that with the limited set of commands in the "Custom DKP Columns".

The sliding window is something I've been intending on implementing, but at yet, have not, unfortunately.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]