Password:

Forgot your password?
Pink? How do I remove this wording?

Pink? How do I remove this wording?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way to edit links in a page so it will take you to a different section of the page like the middle or end as opposed to the begining of a page?

Example would be if you click on a players name in the DKP standings and are taken to the top of the character screen. Is there a way to add a the extension of #dkp so you jump to the bottom of the page where the raid attendence and loot options are?
No, but this makes perfect sense and I'll add that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Outstanding! I love how fast you guys are! Since that seemed so easy, perhaps you can WoW me again and expand on this. Can you also make this happen when someone uses the Raid Analysis feature and from the end results that are displayed have them also link to the #dkp section of the character page?
Done. Looking at the code for the Current Standings page, it's already jumping to #dkp. Look at the hover-over URL when you hover over a member on the Current Standings page. Is it just not working in your browser? What Browser do you use?

--
Everything is working wonderful at this point, thank you very much.

I found the area in the CSS file the held the pink color for the missed raids and changed the color to orange. What I can't find is where to edit the text that states "missed raids are in pink", as they are now in orange and no longer pink. Where could I find this code and edit it?
Where can I edit the text in the character screen that states "the missed raids are in pink". I want to change the phrase? is this possible?
Anyone? Have any Idea?
The wording cannot be cha<nged by you, I´m afraid. That said, however, I´ll get the text changed to ´Missed Raids are highlighted like this´.

--

[Back to Index]