Forgot your password?
Recruitment application link

Recruitment application link
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Hello,

Thanks for creating such a useful and good looking tool to create guild websites. This makes managing websites much easier, and allows not so computer savvy people able to take care of a site if the site admin is not available.

I do have a question/suggestion though. In the Currently Recruiting menu, there is an "Apply Now" link. This, of course, goes to the app.php file from DKPsystem.com. However, our guild handles apps a bit differently. We use a different site for our applications, and I was wondering if there was a way to change that link to point to another site?

I haven't found a way to change it yet, and I'm not too sure there is another way, other than putting a link above the Apply Now, saying USE THIS LINK, but of course that looks quite sloppy.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Thank you for the kind words.

Interesting thought on that. At the moment, there is no functionality to redirect the applications elsewhere, nor to disable the "Apply Now" link.

There is, however, a little hack you could use to redirect your Applications.

Head to Admin > Application Settings, and in the text box labeled "The Little Blurb at the top" enter the following:

<script language=javascript>location.href='http://address/to/your/apps'</script>

Just make sure you set that address to the address you want.

It'll be a little weird, but it'll work.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Worked like a charm! Sneaky yet effective. Thanks a ton!!
yes sweet ty chops works great

--

[Back to Index]