Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Event Schedule/Signups
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
Was trying to schedule a bunch of events for our guild last night and wanted to use Quick Add from the Big Calendar to get them up there.

Sometimes it would work and other times the Quick Add dialog would go away but nothing would happen.

I suspect this may have something to do with the completeness of the setup of the Event Category, but it was very confusing to try to figure out whether it worked or not. All I could do was sit and wait to see if it would show up. After 10-15 seconds, if it didn't show up I would just do it the long way.

I did notice that some of my Event Categories worked consistently while others seemes to fail consistently.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I could really use some help on this. Some of my Event Categories work for Quick Add and some just don't.

I can't seem to find a pattern. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

--
Quaiche - Addon Author, Druid, and Guild Leader for Benevolent Thuggery on Dragonblight
Oh jeez, I can't believe I didn't respond to this originally.

I'll do some testing to see what I find out.

You've said that you haven't found a pattern, but that some Event Categories work and others just don't. Are there any specific categories that regularly fail?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sure, on our site (benethugs.dkpsystem.com) the event category called "Zul'Aman" won't Quick Add. (In fact, none of our ZA categories work with Quick Add.)

However, the one called "Karazhan Thug Team" works just fine.

--
Quaiche - Addon Author, Druid, and Guild Leader for Benevolent Thuggery on Dragonblight
Found and fixed. Thanks mate.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Cool, thanks!

--

[Back to Index]