Password:

Forgot your password?
New Wrath of the Lich King Template

New Wrath of the Lich King Template
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: [Support]

First of all, I love the new WotLK template.....it's the best one yet IMO. Several guildies have begged me to keep it on that and not change it.

With that said, there are several people who are having problems seeing it. All they get is a plan text background with the uploaded images on the News page. This problem occurs in both Explorer and Firefox. It has happened on my computer at home as well. In most of these cases deleting the cookies fixed the problem. On my work computer the site was showing up fine until my 3rd visit, whereupon I got the same problem. Deleting the cookies here has not fixed it, though.

Any ideas? I really like the template and don't want to removce it.

Thanks in advance!
Fixed. There was a bug in the deployment of the template on your site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Fixed. There was a bug in the deployment of the template on your site.

Thanks a ton! I am still amazed at how fast you work

Great template!
I have the exact same problem on my site. Would you pls take a look?

Thank you.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on your site, Siafu. Could you attach a screen shot for me?

--
Quote by Chops
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on your site, Siafu. Could you attach a screen shot for me?

This is the screenshot b4 a friend logs in. Looks perfectly fine.

And this the screenshot after he logged in.

I told him to deleted cookies like the original poster suggested. But it didnt work.
He has simple layout enabled. Have him edit his account and uncheck the box labeled "Force Simple Layout"

--

[Back to Index]