Password:

Forgot your password?
Resizing images and more with BBCode

Resizing images and more with BBCode
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Support] [Tickets]

Could someone please implement more of the commonly used BBCode tags? I would like to be able to resize images, and the tag that SHOULD work is [img=lengthxwidth]"http://blah.com/image.jpg"[/img], but it does not appear to be supported.

I would also like to see a BBCode tag for changing font size.

Finally, it would be extremely helpful to have a complete list of the available BBCode tags compiled and posted somewhere on the forums as a reference. The "BBCode Guide" is great, but I know there are many tags (like the one for Flash) that are supported but not mentioned.

Thank you
All good recommendations.

I'd like to mention that if you click the BBCode Guide Link, it does list all the BBCode our system supports, including the Flash:

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
All good recommendations.

I'd like to mention that if you click the BBCode Guide Link, it does list all the BBCode our system supports, including the Flash:

My apologies for the oversight.

So, assuming the BBCode additions can be made, when might we look forward to an update?

Thanks again!

So, assuming the BBCode additions can be made, when might we look forward to an update?

Thanks again!

I'm trying to restrict non-critical changes to the next major update ( which is easily the biggest change to the site since the Advanced Layout Options were implemented in May of '06.

I intend on putting this with the major update.

--
Quote by Chops

Thanks again!

I'm trying to restrict non-critical changes to the next major update ( which is easily the biggest change to the site since the Advanced Layout Options were implemented in May of '06.

I intend on putting this with the major update.

Great . . . I appreciate your quick reply. I can't wait to see what's in store with the major update.

On a separate note, any word on whether or not DKPSystem will ever support Ni Karma? This is the only thing preventing us from taking full advantage of your service.

Thanks
On a separate note, any word on whether or not DKPSystem will ever support Ni Karma? This is the only thing preventing us from taking full advantage of your service.

Yep, this is definitely planned to some degree. Whether it'll just an uploader like the SuicideKings importer is uncertain. Ideally, I'd like to implement the major features of Ni Karma into the GRSS itself.

--
Ideally, I'd like to implement the major features of Ni Karma into the GRSS itself.

This would be ideal for us as well. I'm willing to help facilitate such an update by providing any information you need on the Ni Karma loot system.

This site may be useful:

http://www.knights-who-say-ni.com/NKS/tutorial.html

[Back to Index]