Forgot your password?
raid sign up notification

raid sign up notification
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

hi guys,

not sure if this has already been suggested but would it be possible for members, and other sign-er-uperers to raids, the possibility of an email notification? or the option of having this?

something small along the lines of, as an example:

Hi Hititicus,

This is an email notification from aussie.dkpsystem.com to advise that you have been Approved for the role of DPS for the Magtheridon's Lair event held on Sunday, April 6th, 3:00pm AEST. (You could potentially have the notes that are on the event notes here too?).

then if their recruiting status changed or whatnot it could send it out again etc and/or give them a direct link to see the sign ups etc.

not sure about costs of this but thought i'd throw it out there in case it might be helpful! flame away if it's not a good idea haha

hiti.
That's a pretty interesting idea. There would obviously have to be an option to disable those notifications, as I'm sure plenty of people would be screaming if their inbox is getting spammed with raid signups. I think a more elegant solution would be to place notifications like that into the "Alerts" box, myself. That avoids the inbox spam.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
That's a pretty interesting idea. There would obviously have to be an option to disable those notifications, as I'm sure plenty of people would be screaming if their inbox is getting spammed with raid signups. I think a more elegant solution would be to place notifications like that into the "Alerts" box, myself. That avoids the inbox spam.

The alerts box would be awsome

[Back to Index]