Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
A little off-topic, but what are you guys planning on being for Halloween.

A little off-topic, but what are you guys planning on being for Halloween.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-Topic]
Secondary: None

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year (and my second favorite day of the year). Every year, my wife and I try to make it a big deal, as my parents throw an awesome Halloween party.

In the past, we've been Scully and Mulder (from X-Files), Bonnie and Clyde, and last year we were the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who.

This year, we're struggling to pick a costume. This year, so far, it seems that we might end up being Hobbits, though she says that's "too nerdy" for her (she says she'd be embarrassed to tell her coworkers).

Yet, she'd be cool with doing something from Happy Potter...I guess HP is "cool."

In any case, we're undecided on our Halloween costumes.

What are you guys planning on doing (not that I'm interested in stealing your ideas or anything, just curious).

Prediction: 75% of everyone is going to be the Joker.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Same thing I am every year...

Quote by Jamie Madrox
[Halloween] is the only day of the year I get to be myself instead of trying to be normal like you or anybody else

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Halloween is not a big deal in Denmark, so not much is going on around here on that time of year.

However some friends of mine are totally fans of all American, and have therefore for the last many years arranged Halloween parties.

They always send out a theme that we all need to follow, but I haven't received it yet - only thing I know atm is that they will be a bit late with the party >.<

/misen

P.S OMG Nitesbane, ur a scary mofo
P.S OMG Nitesbane, ur a scary mofo

HEh...yeah, just a little creepy.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]