Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Small DKP system improvement (link to other DKP tables and characters row highlight)

Small DKP system improvement (link to other DKP tables and characters row highlight)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Sup Chop, my guild is using more than one DKP table, so we got more than one "DKP menu entry" on the main web page menu. That's fine, but we got to back there everytime just to go from one DKP table to the other. Would it be possible to add a link to other DKP tables on top of the DKP tables themselves so we can browse them faster?

Another interesting small tweak that would be cool: since people have characters assigned to accounts, I was wondering if it was possible to highlight the characters rows of the current logged account when he views DKP tables? That would speed up looking for the users own DKP standing relative to the full list. Obviously, if the DKP table would be viewed by a public non-logged user, no highlight would occurs. My 2 cents.

Other than that, I'm really happy with your service so far, keep up the good work!

[Back to Index]