Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site Forum
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
My thread tag catagories keep disappearing and reappearing occassionly, i can't view them all, i just created a new section on my forums and it made some of my catagories disappear... i would like them back... all of the visible at all times. If there is a limit to how many catagories can be viewed at one time It is going to horribly upset me.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Today is my day to work on the guild website, I deleted a bunch of forum catagories in case there was a limit... i had 25 visible catagories (of 30ish).. i brought it down to 21 visible catagories to try to consolidate.... I created 1 more catagory (now suppose to be up to 22) and 4 catagories disappeared. I can't work on my guild website if I can't access sections I need to post on. Help.
Just found i do not have this issue on the non beta forum, would still like to see it fixed though
Could you post a screenshot of the issue you're having. What do you mean "Not Visible".

Which mode are you using? (Simple Filter, Advanced Filter, or Classic)

--
It's all in the reflexes.
When i use the beta version a bunch of my 7 of my forum catagories disappear, when i switch to the non beta version they reappear. I'm using classic mode.

I started this ticket because i've used the beta version since i started the website and it worked fine. I didnt know to switch to to non beta but thought i'd tinker around, the issue is generally fine for me.. but it's still something you all might want to address.
I'm still not sure what you mean by "disappear". What is disappearing? Are the threads disappearing, or are the categories at the top disappearing? Or are you using Classic Mode, and they're disappearing from that mode. Which categories are disappearing?

Also, what browser are you using?

--
This is what I see at the top of your site in the Beta mode.

--
I apologize i should have been more clear. When you switch to the new beta forum my forum catagories towards the bottom of the page under raiding all disappear besides one. The same thing happens with a few of the catagories under the "guild" section

[Back to Index]