Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site Forum
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I have set up applications to be viewed by Backup Raiders and above.

However, when a backup raider clicks the link, they can physically see the links to the applications, but if they click on details, it takes them to the news forum. They have no ability to view the applications themselves and post/vote on them.

If you have any ideas as to the issue I would appreciate it.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Just bumping this in case you missed it Chops.
Make sure that those ranks have access to the thread tags that the applications are being placed into (Admin > Forum > Thread Tags)

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Well, I don't have the Admin>forum>Thred tags because I do not subscribe to the forum service. I prefer the forums from SMF. The only forum items we use are the news and the applications.

That being said...

The Application settings are set for Guild Only, Private, Backup Raider or higher rank. The members having the issue are all a member of the correct guild. Their names appear in the Top area of the threads showing they should be able to view them.

When the click on the Applications link in the menu, they are taken to the application threads, but if they click on details, they are taken to the news forums thread list.
Ok. I DIDN'T have the forums>thread tags settings earlier today, but I do now...

Will see if that works

[Back to Index]