Password:

Forgot your password?
Wanted Gear / Loot Priority

Wanted Gear / Loot Priority
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Sorry for being such a noob. I can't figure for the life of me, as website admin / guild leader how to manage the lists of users. I had to approve them but then I can't back to them short of associating each memer's toon to my name 1 by 1. What provision was made to handle this rather mundane but obviously important task =(

Thanks for your help,

PsyOpp
www.forsaken-heroes.com
Are you asking how to delete/modify items that have been requested for the priority loot system after they've been approved?

Admittedly, that's not something that's ever been requested, as it was generally assumed the player would manage the items themselves.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yep that was exactly it. hmmmm

Ok let me make this post about features that would be good-as-gold to me and the other raid/loot officers.

1. Able to manage other's wanted gear / priority lists by admins (officer and up I guess)

2. Drop down list (maybe by item destination which I have already created)used to put items on your wishlist / wanted gear.

3. Ability to limit Priorized gear items to a maximum number (in our case we only allow 10 priority items that are eligable for bid drops / however they can certainly manage there wanted list with as many items as they would like).

4. HUGE HUGE HUGE ability to be able to sort Loot Priority items by destination or at the least export the info so I can temp dump it into Excel for raid then sort as needed. If the items in could be added via the "Item Prices" list especially it would save me from needing to open 2 web pages during raid (Item Prices & Loot Priority.

5. Raid Attendance suggestion. I believe all raid leaders are well aware that people show up late and leave early. My current procedure is to have a sepperate ewxcel sheet open with all raiders names where I essential run a time clock of when they arrive and when they leave. As I believe many guilds do some type of hourly DKP (we combine that with boss kill dkp as well) it would be very nice to be able to run all DKP on our site directly.

Lastly is "Alerts". It would be so nice if when there was an Alert, that the alert could send an email to 1 or more listed leaders/officers who are responsible for various appoval processes.

Please note that we are a Vanguard guild and it appears to me at this point that most of the nifty in-game features are for WoW. If there are things I'm not doing coorectly or just plain missing on how to make life easier for myself and the other loot/guild leader, please point me in the right direction. If these things are not features already or not available I would appreciate if you would please comment on weather they are in the works or not really planned at all.

Thanks So much for your time in reading this post and addressing the items listed. I am new to this site and it's always hard to adjust from old procedures, HOWEVER, this is overall a very well done system you have and I look forward to its continued success and development.

Thanks Very Very Much,

Jeff B (PsyOpp)
www.forsaken-heroes.com (forsakenheroes.dkpsystems.com)
I appreciate the thought out response here. There will be some enhancements coming to this, and your input has helped.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I am new to this site and so far very impressed with the dedication and expertise of the dkpsystem team. I was wondering what your usual update schedule is and when (ballpark figure) we should expect to any of these enhancements implemented. In my years as a software developer it has been my experience that a public post of project items, priorities and timelines (allbeit often very generic as "stuff" happens) helps keep end-users in the loop and know what to expect. If you could make a post to this effect that would be awesome, as I have read a lot of repeat comments and posts throughout these forums and that just might help answer some questions and tidy things up. Thanks again for all of you and your teams dedication to making this one of the best guild hosting sites I and my members have had the pleasure of using.

Jeff B (PsyOpp)

[Back to Index]