Forgot your password?
New GuildRaidSnapShot Mod

New GuildRaidSnapShot Mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 4 5 6 >>>
The new GuildRaidSnapShot mod is up with a built-in DKP lookup.

Go download it and enjoy. Running the "GetGRSSDKP.exe" program will download your guild's current standings.

Information and Instructions here: http://www.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=17

--
It's all in the reflexes.
The new GuildRaidSnapShot mod is up with a built-in DKP lookup.

Go download it and enjoy. Running the "GetGRSSDKP.exe" program will download your guild's current standings.

WOW you must have stayed up all night to get this working. So this has all the features listed that you discussed in the other thread. Rolling and Bidding. Requesting current DKP and such.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Please post instructions on how to download the current standings lua file manually.

--
Please post instructions on how to download the current standings lua file manually.

Oh...hehe...my apologies:

It's your URL with luadkp.php at the end.

For example

So http://demo.dkpsystem.com/luadkp.php

--
Click on the .exe file in the GuildRaidSnapshot addon folder. It will bring up a small dialog box asking you for your DKP website address.

guildname.dkpsystem.com/luadkp.php

Click ok, another dialog box will pop up stating Download was a success, type in WoW /console reloadui or close down Wow and restart. Or something close to that. Then the DKP standing interface will appear when you log in, if it doesn't type /grss show to bring it up.

--
Sreh
Is there a way for DKP to be subtracted from the standings listed in the Mod? I know it wont make the changes on the website and I am cool with that. What I would like to know is when a player spends there dkp on an item if we are able to subtract that amount from the in mod standing to better keep track if someone already got something from earlier. Sometime we have a couple players who try to grab more than they deserve.

--
Sreh
Is there a way for DKP to be subtracted from the standings listed in the Mod? I know it wont make the changes on the website and I am cool with that. What I would like to know is when a player spends there dkp on an item if we are able to subtract that amount from the in mod standing to better keep track if someone already got something from earlier. Sometime we have a couple players who try to grab more than they deserve.

When a player receives an item, a popup appears with "how much did XXX spend on [YYY]"

If you enter a number in that box, it'll automatically subtract that point value from the currently selected System.

--
In case you didn't notice on the menu

Information and Instructions for the new mod http://www.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=17

--

When a player receives an item, a popup appears with "how much did XXX spend on [YYY]"

If you enter a number in that box, it'll automatically subtract that point value from the currently selected System.

Once again Chops, you're Awesome!

--
Sreh
New Version Posted again...this version will ignore the AQ20 Idols, and the Hakkari Bijous.

--
Click on the .exe file in the GuildRaidSnapshot addon folder. It will bring up a small dialog box asking you for your DKP website address.

Click ok, another dialog box will pop up stating Download was a success, type in WoW /console reloadui or close down Wow and restart. Or something close to that. Then the DKP standing interface will appear when you log in, if it doesn't type /grss show to bring it up.

It's probably better to run the EXE before even logging in. That way your not haveing to force a reloadui to get the data to show.

--
Chops,

When I try to do the /grss guild with this new addon it dosnt load my guild members like it did before. It says that im not in a raid. Does this not work anymore on this new add? I hope it does because I used this all the time LOL

--
Painkillerle

It's probably better to run the EXE before even logging in. That way your not haveing to force a reloadui to get the data to show.

I agree with you, I was just giving a general statement that you will receive after downloading the database file. But yes I download it before starting WoW up. To make it easier I put a shortcut to the EXE next to my WoW icon on my desktop.

--
Sreh
Chops, I am currious to know if it would be possible to add a command for the player requesting thier standings to specify which darabase they want. ie...

/tell Sreh !dkp <name of database> <playername>

This way I don't have to worry about what database catagory is selected and the raid members can inquire of the standing without asking me to switch catagories.

Would this be a difficult thing to do?

--
Sreh
Another feature I'd like is the ability to change the loot assignment. Right now we run MC with another guild. For BOE loot we often designate a looter for each guild. We still use our DKP system after the fact to decide who gets the item but the person looting it isn't always the person getting it. The ability to click like a drop down and select the correct person getting he loot would be awesome.

--
Chops,

When I try to do the /grss guild with this new addon it dosnt load my guild members like it did before. It says that im not in a raid. Does this not work anymore on this new add? I hope it does because I used this all the time LOL

You don't actually need to do /grss guild anymore. It automatically grabs the snapshot of the members as you play.

--
Chops, I am currious to know if it would be possible to add a command for the player requesting thier standings to specify which darabase they want. ie...

This way I don't have to worry about what database catagory is selected and the raid members can inquire of the standing without asking me to switch catagories.

I KNEW you were gonna ask for this

I'll actually be adding something to that effect, but I wanted to get this out there quickly. Give me a few days to figure out how best to do this.

--
!help shows the ppl whispering you instead of hiding it.

seems to respond ok tho.

--

I KNEW you were gonna ask for this

I'll actually be adding something to that effect, but I wanted to get this out there quickly. Give me a few days to figure out how best to do this.

LOL, np =)

--
Sreh
Emergency...Autosnap shots are not happening in MC...we are raiding and it isn't working

--

1 2 3 4 5 6 >>>
[Back to Index]